DragonTech IT Services, Inc
DragonTech IT Services, Inc is a subchapter S Corporation headquartered in Chattanooga, TN.
Definitions and legal references
- This Website (or this Application)
- The property that enables the provision of the Service.
- Any legally binding or contractual relationship between the Owner and the User, governed by these Terms.
- Owner (or We)
- DragonTech IT Services, Inc – The natural person(s) or legal entity that provides this Website and/or the Service to Users.
- The service provided by DragonTech IT Services as described in these Terms, on this Website, and in any and all written contracts between DragonTech IT Services, Inc and You, unless stated otherwise in a written contract.
- Provisions applicable to the use of this Website and Services in this or other related documents, subject to change from time to time, without notice.
- User (or You)
- The natural person or legal entity that uses this Website.
This document is an agreement between You and DragonTech IT Services, Inc .
You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using this website or using any services owned or operated by DragonTech IT Services, Inc, you have agreed to be bound and abide by these terms of service (“Terms of Service”), our privacy notice (“Privacy Notice”) and any additional terms that apply.
These Terms govern
- the conditions of allowing the use of this website, including subdomains, and,
- the Service provided by the Owner to You on either as-needed or contractual basis, and,
- any other related Agreement or legal relationship with the Owner
in a legally binding way. Capitalized words are defined in appropriate sections of this document.
The User must read this document carefully.
If you do not agree to all of these Terms of Service and any additional terms that apply to you, do not use this website.
Nothing in these Terms creates any special relationship such as joint venture, employment, agency, or partnership between the involved parties.
This Website is provided by:
DragonTech IT Services, Inc
6741 Ringgold Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37412
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Owner contact phone: +1 423-815-1394
Summary of what the User should know
- Age restriction on usage of this Website and the Service : To access and use this Website and any of its Service the User must be an adult under applicable law or have written approval by a parent or guardian.
Single or additional conditions of use or access may apply in specific cases and are additionally indicated within this document.
By using this Website or other Services provided by DragonTech IT Services, Inc, Users confirm to meet the following requirements:
Content on this Website
Unless otherwise specified all Website Content is provided or owned by the Owner or its licensors.
The Owner has taken efforts to ensure that the Website Content does not violate legal provisions or third-party rights. However, it’s not always possible to achieve such a result.
In such cases, the User is requested to report complaints using the contact details specified in this document.
Access to external resources
Through this Website, Users may have access to external resources provided by third parties. Users acknowledge and accept that the Owner has no control over such resources and is therefore not responsible for their content and availability.
Conditions applicable to any resources provided by third parties, including those applicable to any possible grant of rights in content, result from each such third party’s terms and conditions or, in the absence of those, applicable statutory law.
This Website and the Service may only be used within the scope of what they are provided for, under these Terms and applicable law.
Users are solely responsible for making sure that their use of this Website and/or the Service violates no applicable law, regulations or third-party rights.
Liability and indemnification
The User agrees to indemnify and hold the Owner and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners and employees harmless from and against any claim or demand — including but not limited to lawyer’s fees and costs — made by any third party due to or in relation with any culpable use of or connection to the Service, violation of these Terms, infringement of any third-party rights or statutory provision by the User or its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners and employees to the extent allowed by applicable law.
Limitation of liability
Unless otherwise explicitly stated and without prejudice to applicable statutory product liability provisions, Users shall have no right to claim damages against the Owner (or any natural or legal person acting on its behalf).
This does not apply to damages to life, health or physical integrity, damages resulting from the breach of an essential contractual obligation such as any obligation strictly necessary to achieve the purpose of the contract, and/or damages resulting from intent or gross negligence, as long as this Website has been appropriately and correctly used by the User.
Unless damages have been caused by way of intent or gross negligence, or they affect life, health or physical integrity, the Owner shall only be liable to the extent of typical and foreseeable damages at the moment the contract was entered into.
In particular, within the limits stated above, the Owner shall not be liable for:
- any loss of business opportunities and any other loss, even indirect, that may be incurred by the User (such as, but not limited to, trading losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, etc.);
- damages or losses resulting from interruptions or malfunctions of this Website due to acts of force majeure, or unforeseen and unforeseeable events and, in any case, independent of the will and beyond the control of the Owner, such as, but not limited to, failures or disruptions of telephone or electrical lines, the Internet and / or other means of transmission, unavailability of websites, strikes, natural disasters, viruses and cyber attacks, interruptions in the delivery of products, third-party services or applications;
- any losses that are not the direct consequence of a breach of the Terms by the Owner;
- any damage, prejudice or loss occurring due to viruses or other malware contained in or connected to files available for download from the internet or via this Website. Users are responsible for implementing sufficient security measures – such as anti-viruses and firewalls to prevent any such infection or attack and for securing backup copies of all data or information exchanged via or uploaded to this Website.
Notwithstanding the above, the following limitation applies to all Users not qualifying as Consumers:
In any event of liability, the compensation may not exceed the total payments that have been, will be or would be received by the Owner from the User based on the contract over a period of 12 months, or the period of the duration of the Agreement, if shorter.
Limitation of liability
Disclaimer of Warranties
This Website is provided strictly on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Use of the Service is at User’s own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Owner expressly disclaims all conditions, representations, and warranties — whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third-party rights. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by User from Owner or through the Service will create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
Without limiting the foregoing, the Owner, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that the Service will meet User’s requirements; that the Service will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is downloaded at User’s own risk and Users shall be solely responsible for any damage to User’s computer system or mobile device or loss of data that results from such download or User’s use of the Service.
The Owner does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Service or any hyperlinked website or service, and the Owner shall not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between Users and third-party providers of products or services.
The Service may become inaccessible or it may not function properly with User’s web browser, mobile device, and/or operating system. The Owner cannot be held liable for any perceived or actual damages arising from Service content, operation, or use of this Service.
Federal law, some states, and other jurisdictions, do not allow the exclusion and limitations of certain implied warranties. The above exclusions may not apply to Users. This Agreement gives Users specific legal rights, and Users may also have other rights which vary from state to state. The disclaimers and exclusions under this agreement shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
Limitations of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Owner, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees, be liable for
- any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the Service; and
- any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the Service or User account or the information contained therein;
- any errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from User access to or use of the Service;
- any unauthorized access to or use of the Owner’s secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through the Service;
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Service; and/or
- the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any User or third party. In no event shall the Owner, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees be liable for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses or costs in an amount exceeding the amount paid by User to the Owner hereunder in the preceding 12 months, or the period of duration of this agreement between the Owner and User, whichever is shorter.
This limitation of liability section shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if the Owner has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to User. The terms give User specific legal rights, and User may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The disclaimers, exclusions, and limitations of liability under the terms shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold the Owner and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees harmless from and against any and all claims or demands, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses, including, but not limited to, legal fees and expenses, arising from
- User’s use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by User;
- User’s violation of these terms, including, but not limited to, User’s breach of any of the representations and warranties set forth in these terms;
- User’s violation of any third-party rights, including, but not limited to, any right of privacy or intellectual property rights;
- User’s violation of any statutory law, rule, or regulation;
- any content that is submitted from User’s account, including third party access with User’s unique username, password or other security measure, if applicable, including, but not limited to, misleading, false, or inaccurate information;
- User’s willful misconduct; or
- statutory provision by User or its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, suppliers and employees to the extent allowed by applicable law.
Common provisions – all website and contracted services
The Owner’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any such right or provision. No waiver shall be considered a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
To ensure the best possible service level, the Owner reserves the right to interrupt the Service for maintenance, system updates or any other changes, informing the Users appropriately.
Within the limits of law, the Owner may also decide to suspend or terminate the Service altogether. If the Service is terminated, the Owner will cooperate with Users to enable them to withdraw Personal Data or information in accordance with applicable law.
Additionally, the Service might not be available due to reasons outside the Owner’s reasonable control, such as “force majeure” (eg. labor actions, infrastructural breakdowns or blackouts etc).
Fees and Charges Generally. You will pay us the applicable fees and charges using one of the payment methods we support. If you are paying by credit card, you authorize us to charge your credit card or bank account for all fees payable during the Term. You further authorize us to use a third party to process payments, and consent to the disclosure of your payment information to such third party. All amounts payable under the Agreement will be made without setoff or counterclaim, and without any deduction or withholding. Except as otherwise expressly specified in the Order Form, all recurring fees payment obligations start from the execution of the Order Form and are payable in advance. All fees are payable in the currency specified in the Order Form, are due upon receipt of invoice and are non-refundable and non-cancelable. With at least 90 days’ notice to you, we reserve the right to increase prices no more than once per every twelve months. We may charge you interest at the rate of 5% per month (or the highest rate permitted by law, if less) on all late payments.
Consulting Services. Consulting Services may be provided on a time and materials (“T&M”) basis at our T&M rates in effect at the time the Consulting Services are performed or on a fixed fee basis, as indicated in the Order Form. On a T&M engagement, if an estimated total amount is stated in the applicable Order Form, that amount is solely a good-faith estimate for your budgeting and our resource scheduling purposes and not a guarantee that the work will be completed for that amount. Fees are based on Consulting Services provided during our normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (our holidays excluded), as we may modify upon notice to you. Consulting Services we provide outside of our normal business hours will be subject to a premium service charge. Hours of Consulting Services purchased must be used within and prices quoted are valid for six months from the purchase date, unless otherwise specified on the Order Form. Hours that are not used or have expired are non-refundable.
Out of Pocket Expenses. You will reimburse us our reasonable cost for all expenses incurred in connection with Services we perform on your site.
Taxes. All fees and charges payable by you are exclusive of applicable taxes and duties, including sales tax, VAT, GST, and other applicable sales tax. You will provide us any information we reasonably request to determine whether we are obligated to collect VAT from you, including your VAT identification number. If you are legally entitled to an exemption from any sales, use, or similar transaction tax, you are responsible for providing us with legally-sufficient tax exemption certificates for each taxing jurisdiction. We will apply the tax exemption certificates to charges under your account occurring after the date we receive the tax exemption certificates. If any deduction or withholding is required by law on income, you will notify us and you will provide us with documentation showing that the withheld and deducted amounts have been paid to the relevant taxing authority.
Term and Termination.
Term of Services. The initial term of each of the Services is specified in the Order Form (“Initial Term”) and shall automatically renew for the same length as the Initial Term (“Renewal Term”) unless either party gives written notice 45 days prior to the end of the Initial Term or any Renewal Term of its intention to terminate the Services described in the applicable Order Form. The Initial Term and Renewal Terms are referred to as the “Term”. Other than as expressly set forth herein, you may not cancel the Services without our written consent.
Termination for Cause. A party may terminate this Agreement, including all Order Forms: (a) upon 45 days’ written notice of a material breach by the other party if the breach remains uncured at the expiration of such period, except for breach of payment obligations which shall have a ten (10) day cure period; and (b) if the other party becomes insolvent or the subject of a petition in bankruptcy or any other proceeding relating to insolvency, receivership, liquidation or assignment for the benefit of creditors. If we terminate for your payment default, you agre to pay to us, in addition to fees accrued through the date of termination, the remaining value of the then-current Initial or Renewal Term (that you acknowledge as liquidated damages reflecting a reasonable measure of actual damages and not a penalty) equal to the recurring fees (as set forth in the Order Form) that will become due during the canceled portion of such Initial or Renewal Term.
Suspension. We shall be entitled to suspend any or all performance upon 10 days written notice to you in the event you are in breach of the Agreement (and not cured within 5 business days of such written notice), including without limitation breach of the payment terms set forth in the Order Form. Further, we may suspend your access and use of the Services if, and so long as, in our sole judgment, there is a security risk created by you that may interfere with the proper continued provision of the Services or the operation of our network or systems. We may impose an additional charge to reinstate Web Services following such suspension, in addition to the regular fees for the period of suspension.
Return of Customer Data. As soon as practicable following your written request and payment of all amounts you owe to us, so long as you are not in breach of this Agreement, we shall provide you, to the extent technically feasible without undue cost or expense, a file, in a standard format, containing Customer Data in our possession or under our control, in such form as it exists on the date of termination or expiration of the Services. Notwithstanding anything in the Agreement or otherwise, we shall have no obligation to maintain or provide any Customer Data more than 30 days after termination or expiration of the Web Services for any reason. Thereafter, we may delete all Customer Data in our possession or under our control, provided, however, we may retain a copy for archival purposes. We reserve the right to withhold, remove and/or discard Customer Data without notice for any breach, including, without limitation, your non-payment. Upon termination for cause, your right to access or use Customer Data immediately ceases, and we shall have no obligation to maintain or forward any Customer Data.
Users may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of this Website and of its Service without the Owner’s express prior written permission, granted either directly or through a legitimate reselling program.
Intellectual property rights
Any intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights and design rights related to this Website are the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors.
Any trademarks and all other marks, trade names, service marks, wordmarks, illustrations, images, or logos appearing in connection with this Website and or the Service are the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors.
The said intellectual property rights are protected by applicable laws or international treaties related to intellectual property.
Changes to these Terms
The Owner reserves the right to amend or otherwise modify these Terms at any time. In such cases, the Owner will appropriately inform the User of these changes.
Such changes will only affect the relationship with the User for the future.
The User’s continued use of the Website and/or the Service will signify the User’s acceptance of the revised Terms.
Failure to accept the revised Terms may entitle either party to terminate the Agreement.
If required by applicable law, the Owner will specify the date by which the modified Terms will enter into force.
Assignment of contract
The Owner reserves the right to transfer, assign, dispose, or subcontract any or all rights under these Terms. Provisions regarding changes of these Terms will apply accordingly.
Users may not assign or transfer their rights or obligations under these Terms in any way, without the written permission of the Owner.
All communications relating to the use of this Website must be sent using the contact information stated in this document.
Should any of these Terms be deemed or become invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Should any provision of these Terms be or be deemed void, invalid or unenforceable, the parties shall do their best to find, in an amicable way, an agreement on valid and enforceable provisions thereby substituting the void, invalid or unenforceable parts.
In case of failure to do so, the void, invalid or unenforceable provisions shall be replaced by the applicable statutory provisions, if so permitted or stated under the applicable law.
Without prejudice to the above, the nullity, invalidity or the impossibility to enforce a particular provision of these Terms shall not nullify the entire Agreement, unless the severed provisions are essential to the Agreement, or of such importance that the parties would not have entered into the contract if they had known that the provision would not be valid, or in cases where the remaining provisions would translate into an unacceptable hardship on any of the parties.
Any such invalid or unenforceable provision will be interpreted, construed and reformed to the extent reasonably required to render it valid, enforceable and consistent with its original intent. These Terms constitute the entire Agreement between Users and the Owner with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all other communications, including but not limited to all prior agreements, between the parties with respect to such subject matter. These Terms will be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Authoritative version of these Terms
These Terms are drawn up and revised in English. Other language versions of these Terms are provided for information purposes only. In the event of any inconsistency between different linguistic versions, the original version shall always prevail .
These Terms are governed by the law of the place where the Owner is based, as disclosed in the relevant section of this document, without regard to conflict of laws principles.
Exception for European Consumers
However, regardless of the above, if the User qualifies as a European Consumer and has their habitual residence in a country where the law provides for a higher consumer protection standard, such higher standards shall prevail.
Venue of jurisdiction
The exclusive competence to decide on any controversy resulting from or connected to these Terms lies with the courts of the place where the Owner is based, as displayed in the relevant section of this document.
Exception for European Consumers
The above does not apply to any Users that qualify as European Consumers, nor to Consumers based in Switzerland, Norway or Iceland.
Each party specifically waives any right to trial by jury in any court in connection with any action or litigation.
Any claims under these terms shall proceed individually and no party shall join in a class action or other proceeding with or on behalf of others.
Consumers based in England may bring legal proceedings in connection with these Terms in the English courts. Consumers based in Scotland may bring legal proceedings in connection with these Terms in either the Scottish or the English courts. Consumers based in Northern Ireland may bring legal proceedings in connection with these Terms in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
This Agreement shall continue in effect until it is terminated by either the Owner or the User. Upon termination, the provisions contained in these Terms that by their context are intended to survive termination or expiration will survive, including but not limited to the following:
- the User’s grant of licenses under these Terms shall survive indefinitely
- the User’s indemnification obligations shall survive for a period of five years from the date of termination
- the disclaimer of warranties and representations, and the stipulations under the section containing indemnity and limitation of liability provisions, shall survive indefinitely.
Last Updated: October 5, 2022